Comprehensive Care Plans for the Elderly
Care coordination services help families navigate the sometimes complex healthcare system. We work with seniors and their families in [geo 1], [geo 2], [geo 3], and the surrounding areas to develop professional care plans, provide recommendations and referrals, and collaborate with medical and non-medical providers. This ensures that your senior loved one has not only an all-encompassing care plan but also a trusted advocate always looking out for their safety and wellbeing.
To learn more about the specific care coordination services available in [geo 1], give us a call.
- Attend doctor’s appointments
- Coordinate specialists and surgeries
- Work with families to review results and recommendations
- Review and discuss treatment options
- Create a healthcare portfolio for day-to-day care
- Review long-term care insurance and veteran benefits
Transport and Transition Seniors Safely
Caregivers help with:
- Transporting seniors home post-surgery or after hospital/rehab releases
- Transferring seniors to and from motor vehicles
- Getting seniors to all appointments on time and safely
- Helping seniors prevent falls and injuries while traveling from place to place
Recover Smoothly With the Right Support
Caregivers assist by:
- Caring for a senior after a surgery or hospital/rehab release
- Completing a specialized medical equipment needs assessment and a household safety assessment
- Helping the senior follow a physician’s orders correctly to avoid re-admittance
How much does care cost?
Because our care coordination plans are built specifically for each individual, there is no “one-size-fits-all” care plan and associated cost. You can find out more about the different ways to pay for care, payment assistance programs, and more on our cost expectations page.
If you’d like more specific information on pricing, give us a call.
Who provides the care?
Navigate Care With a Trusted Advocate
Care coordination ensures collaboration and communication between all healthcare providers and caregivers to build and honor a senior care plan that consistently fits your needs as they evolve. To receive reliable care in [geo 1], give us a call today.